Belize Beach Wedding Package
First of all, congratulations on your engagement and the decision to begin your journey together in beautiful Belize! Our Barefoot in Belize Beach Wedding Package includes everything you need to make your beach wedding dreams come true.
You bring the dress, and we’ll handle the rest!
- Five nights accommodation in one of our luxurious beach front suites for two
- (2) R/T Tropic Air transfers plus R/T shuttle to/from PRV
- Welcome cocktail
- Non –expedited Marriage license
- Courier and notary of wedding ceremony
- Justice of the Peace
- Ceremonial documents
- Registration of marriage
- Certified copy of marriage documents from Belize General Registry
- Bridal bouquet and groom boutonniere
- Beach ceremony location with circle of love made from fresh local flowers and beautiful conch shells
- 6” Wedding cake
- Sparkling wine toast
High Season (Jan.2-Apr.30) – $3,532.01 USD
Low Season (May.1-Dec.21) – $3,304.77 USD
*This package is based on double occupancy and is for couples only. The price is in US Dollars and includes all taxes. If you plan to have a destination wedding with guests, or would like something outside of this package, please contact our wedding specialist at email@example.com for pricing and availability information. An expedited marriage license (received in one day) can be added to this package for $150USD + tax. No other changes can be made to this package.
A la Carte Menu:
- Non-expedited Marriage License (includes notary, courier, and registration fees)
- Expedited Marriage License (includes notary, courier, and registration fees)
- Minister or Justice of the Peace
- Circle of Love (fresh flowers and beautiful conch shells) for Wedding Site
- Bamboo Wedding Arch Wrapped in White Linen
- Tropical Floral Spray for Wedding Arch
- White Folding Ceremony Chairs
- Colored Sash Tie-backs for Ceremony Chairs
- Tropical Bridal Bouquet + Boutonniere
- Corsage + Boutonniere
- Live Music
- DJ (4 hours)
- Tiered Wedding Cake
- Sparkling Wine
- Drink Packages
- Catered Reception – include tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware, glassware, and seated service
- Table Center Pieces
- Photography – Starting at $600 USD
- Pina Colada Toast (in real coconut shells)
The largest wedding we can accommodate is Bride and Groom + 45 guests. We may be able to accommodate a larger group with a complete resort buy-out. Please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to Get Married in Belize
There is a 72 hour wait period to obtain a non-expedited marriage license in Belize. An expedited license can be obtained in the same day (in most cases). Please take this into consideration when planning your wedding and travel dates for Belize.
- Prior to departing for Belize you and your fiance will need to make a copy of the photo page in your passport.
- If either party has been previously married a certified original copy of the most recent divorce decree is needed. This will need to have an embossed seal stating it is a certified original copy. You will not get this back.
- When entering Belize please have Immigrations stamp your passport AND photo copy with the entry stamp.
Marriages in Belize are internationally recognized.