The wedding of your dreams can become a reality when you choose Pelican Reef Villas. When you choose our beautiful resort for your Belize destination wedding, we handle every detail so all you have to worry about is living happily ever after. We know weddings and have the extensive experience to add all the special touches to make your big day the special moment that will live in you and your spouse’s hearts forever.
Belize Beach Wedding Package
Barefoot in Belize, Beach Wedding Package
Choice in Belize Wedding Packages
We offer several Belize wedding packages that can be tailored to meet you and your spouse’s vision. Our most popular package includes five nights of accommodations at our beautiful beachfront suite, a gorgeous beach ceremony location with fresh flowers, a wedding cake, a wine toast, a non-expedited marriage license, justice of the peace, ceremonial documents, registration of marriage, certified copy of marriage documents and more. Pricing varies, depending on whether you choose the high season, which runs January 2 through April 30 or the low season that’s May 1 through December 21.
A la Carte Menu:
- Non-expedited Marriage License (includes notary, courier, and registration fees)
- Expedited Marriage License (includes notary, courier, and registration fees)
- Minister or Justice of the Peace
- Circle of Love (fresh flowers and beautiful conch shells) for Wedding Site
- Bamboo Wedding Arch Wrapped in White Linen
- Tropical Floral Spray for Wedding Arch
- White Folding Ceremony Chairs
- Colored Sash Tie-backs for Ceremony Chairs
- Tropical Bridal Bouquet + Boutonniere
- Corsage + Boutonniere
- Live Music
- DJ (4 hours)
- Tiered Wedding Cake
- Sparkling Wine
- Drink Packages
- Catered Reception – include tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware, glassware, and seated service
- Table Center Pieces
- Photography – Starting at $600 USD
- Pina Colada Toast (in real coconut shells)
The largest wedding we can accommodate is Bride and Groom + 45 guests. We may be able to accommodate a larger group with a complete resort buy-out. Please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to Get Married in Belize
There is a 72 hour wait period to obtain a non-expedited marriage license in Belize. An expedited license can be obtained in the same day (in most cases). Please take this into consideration when planning your wedding and travel dates for Belize.
- Prior to departing for Belize you and your fiance will need to make a copy of the photo page in your passport.
- If either party has been previously married a certified original copy of the most recent divorce decree is needed. This will need to have an embossed seal stating it is a certified original copy. You will not get this back.
- When entering Belize please have Immigrations stamp your passport AND photo copy with the entry stamp.
Marriages in Belize are internationally recognized.
Getting Married in Belize… What a Breeze
Customize Your Belize Destination Wedding
Our talented staff offers an extensive a la carte wedding menu that can meet even the most discerning of tastes. You can choose expedited marriage licenses, a circle of love for your wedding site, live music with a DJ, champagne, various drink packages, a catered reception, a photographer and much more. If there’s something you don’t see, just ask and we’ll do our best to accommodate you on your special day.